Find out more About Us! See how we "Serve Community Roles with Caribbean Souls!"
Save the Date! Meet Me in the Keys 2013: "There's Still a Lot of Magic in Key West"
June 6-9, 2013 in Key West, FL
Annual Coconut Castaways/Howard Livingston Event benefiting KOA Care Camps!
Registration is NOW CLOSED!!
Schedule of Events
Thursday, June 6
- 3:00-5:00 p.m.: Check In at Doubletree Grand Key West (Lobby)
- 5:00-9:00 p.m.: Meet & Greet in Hotel Lobby Bar with music by John Patti followed by Howard Livingston & Rick Cleaver of the Mile Marker 24 Band
Friday, June 7
- 9:00-11:30 a.m.: Annual Hangover Classic Fundraiser (registration required) - Start & Finish at the DoubleTree Grand Key West; Walk to Conch Flyer Lounge for music by Captain Josh
- Noon-6:00 p.m.: Castaways Pool Party at the Doubletree Grand Key West with music by: John Patti, Jimi Pappas, Key West Chris Rehm, Jack Mosley, Paul Rousch, & Mike Broward
Saturday, June 8
- 2:00-5:00 p.m.: Southern Drawl Band at the Rum Barrel (private party)
- 6:30-Midnight: Concert by Howard Livingston & the Mile Marker 24 Band at Schooner Wharf Bar
Sunday, June 9
- 2:00-5:00 p.m.: Smokin' Tuna concert by Ericson Holt Band & Castaways Cuban Cookout
- 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Farewell Sunset Sail on the Fury with music by Eric Stone
Come join us to support this great cause AND to have a lot of fun, too!
Coconut Castaways Upcoming Events
June 06, 2013 • Key West, Florida
June 12, 2013 5:45 PM • OverTime, 4810 86th Street, Urbandale, Iowa
June 13, 2013 5:00 PM • Valley Junction, West Des Moines, Iowa